Jersey Girl homemade guitars are :
- Akiko - Coatings, Colorings, Finishing and Inlay works.
- Eiko - Making Straps and all the Needle works.
- Kaz - Design, Woodworkings, Making Pickups and Setup.
- Bun & Tango the Shop Cat - Customer service
- HAL & MAIO- Helping all our works!
Official 'Instagram' channel :
Inquiry Form :
- Temporary closing due to full of the future project.
- Thank you for understanding.
- "South Shore Guitar Boutique"
- "Zen Guitar Trading"
- "Axe And You Shall Receive"
- "JMAVE Guitars"
- "DEAR PRUDENCE"
- "MUSICAL BOX"
- "WAREHOUSE Guitar Service"
- Shuji Tanaka / helps us with selecting and seasoning wood material.
- Kenichi Shiho / helps us making electronic circuits of our effectors.
- Hiroatsu Araki / Professional web designer who helps us making this website.
- Hiroshi Sekita / Professional bassist who help us building basses and recording music.
- Shigeo Otaki / Helps us with making letterings for our logo medal and effectors.
- Kazuharu Nagayama / Professional designer who helps us design logomark.
- Yasuhiro Nakaoka / Professional photographer who advices us taking pics.
- Katsunori Oohira / Helps us with phosphorescence paint.
- Makoto Fukano / Helps us with pickup materials.
- Fred Watanabe / Our teacher who has been truly supporting us.
- Taku Sakashta / great guitar luthier who gave us a chance to make guitars.